There are a few different ways that you can connect your PS4 to your laptop. The most common way is to use an HDMI cable, which will allow you to connect your PS4 to your laptop’s HDMI port. You can also use a USB cable to connect your PS4 to your laptop’s USB port. If your laptop doesn’t have an HDMI port or a USB port, you can also connect your PS4 to your laptop using remote play.
How to Connect PS4 to Laptop Using Remote Play
- First, you need to enable remote play on your PS4. To do this, go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings and check the box that says “Enable Remote Play”.
- Next, download the Remote Play app for your laptop. The app is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Once the app is installed, launch it and sign in with your PlayStation Network account.
- Now, connect your PS4 controller to your laptop using a USB cable.
- Finally, click on the “Start” button to begin streaming your PS4 games to your laptop.
How to Connect PS4 to Laptop Using an HDMI Cable
- Attach the HDMI cable to your PS4 and laptop
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your laptop’s HDMI port
- Launch the Remote Play app on your PS4
- Go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings and enable the Remote Play feature
- On your laptop, open the Remote Play app and click on the PS4 controller icon
- Click on the “Start” button to begin streaming your PS4 games to your laptop
How to Connect PS4 to Laptop Using Capture Card
- In order to connect your PS4 to a laptop using a capture card, you will need to purchase a capture card that is compatible with your laptop.
- Once you have the capture card, you will need to connect it to your PS4 and your laptop.
- Once the capture card is connected, you will need to open up the software that came with the capture card and follow the instructions on how to set up the connection.
- After the connection is set up, you will be able to start streaming your PS4 gameplay on your laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Record A Zoom Meeting on Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Review – Rated as the Best Laptop of 2021
- 6 Things to Consider When Buying a Computer