Best Glock accessories
A regular Glock is just a regular Glock. To Up your skills, you need improved add-ons, and this is the list of the best Glock accessories.
The Glock is a brand of semi-automatic pistol that has grown popular over the years. Used by lots of professionals and shooting enthusiasts in both hunting and sports, there is a whole new world of aftermarket upgrades for the Glock.
A factory default Glock pistol is not so bad, but if you are looking to get the best out of it, equipping some add ons will do the trick. Following our recent post on 5 Best Smart Thermostats of 2022, here are the 6 best Glock accessories 2022.
The best Glock add-ons you need to have
It’s a big range to choose from, but we have narrowed it down for you. Let’s look at the best Glock accessories in the market.
1. Trijicon RMR Type 2 Red Dot Sight
With a 3.25 MOA dot suitable to easily locate targets at long range with improved accuracy, the Trijicon RMR Type 2 Red Dot Sight is a must-have for your Glock.
The LED has easy control buttons on both sides for adjusting brightness and switching between manual and automatic modes. It can be disabled or locked when using automa8 mode to prevent unwanted changes by mistake.
- Dimension: 1.8 x 1.1 x 1 inch
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle Pattern: 3.25 MOA Dot
- Reticle Color: Red (Day and night)
- Bullet Compensating: None
- Illumination Source: LED
- Battery type: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years of typical use
- Adjustment: 1 MOA Per Click
- Frame Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Night vision device compatibility.
- Patented housing shape for outstanding durability – Impact force is directed from the lens.
- Waterproof design – up to 20 meters depth.
- True color multi-coated lens – Little changes to the target area color
- Easily adjustable 1 MOA per click windage/elevation
- Multi-platform compatibility – use with different gun types.
- Dual illumination option – Combination of a Tritium phosphor lamp and fiber optics auto adjustments.
- Adjustable LED – Button on the side for switching on and off, adjusting brightness, and switching between manual and automatic modes.
- Battery conservation mode – Automatic settings to extend battery life.
- Upgraded electronics – Works perfectly even in harsh environments.
2. Faxon G17 TiN Barrel
Made entirely from 416-R stainless steel, this barrel is stress relieved, immune to distortion of any kind. So barrel dimensions will always stay the same for long-lasting accuracy. The Faxon G17 TiN Barrel has a black Nitride surface coating finish to cut down on friction within the barrel and increase resistance against wear.
Compatibility with factory spec slides makes it easy to fix in place with a tighter lockup. The barrel is also rifled so you can use it with different ammunition types.
- Handgun Type: G17
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop-In
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle: 1/2×28 TPI thread
- Crown Type: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling: Conventional, Button Rifled
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride and TiN PVD
- 416-R Stainless steel Barrel body
- 11 Degree Target Crown – For added accuracy and protection.
- Tighter frame tolerance – Barrel stays in place without moving.
- 9mm SAAMI standard Chamber – Can be used with other SAAMI standard ammunition and attachments.
- Conventional Rifling
- Compatible with Gen 1-4
3. Vortex Venom View
A good add-on if you are in for rapid target shooting. The Vortex Venom View enhances the target and surrounding view from your Glock seamlessly. Housed within a tiny rugged aluminum frame, view obstruction is greatly diminished, allowing easy transition from target view to the view of the surrounding. So while looking at the target, you already know what is next.
- Length: 1.9 inches
- Weight: 1.1 ounces
- Battery type: CR 1632 battery
- Battery life: up to 150 hours on highest settings.
- Mount Type: Weaver/Picatinny
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 3 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation:1 MOA
- Max Elevation: 130 MOA
- Max Windage: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting:None (Parallax Free)
- Housing finish: Matte Anodized Finish
- Wide field lens
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard lens coating – Immune to scratch, oil, and dirt.
- Multiple anti-reflective coating
- 10 levels of adjustable brightness – Can be switched to automatic.
- Industry-standard parallax-free red dot.
- Unlimited eye relief.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals.
- Shockproof Rugged construction
4. Streamlight TLR-6 Tactical Gun Light
As a tactical weapon light, the Streamlight TLR-6 is vital for identifying targets in poor lighting conditions. It is designed to securely grip your weapon with a contoured housing. Waterproof with An impact-resistant polymer body, it can be used in varying environments.
Also, the TLR-6 can be available with a red aiming laser.
- Maximum brightness: 100 Lumens
- Battery Type: CR-1/3N Lithium (2 pcs)
- Run Time: 1.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 89 meters
- Max Candela: 2,000
- Length: 2.20 – 2.97 inches
- Weight: 1.12 – 1.27 ounces
- Colors: Flat Dark, Earth Brown and Black
- 89m beam distance – Powerful beam of 100 lumens.
- Two-way side push buttons – Easily make adjustments whether you are right-handed or left-handed.
- Up to 1m Impact resistant polymer build
- Laser windage and elevation adjustments
- 1 hour LED runtime – Up to 11 hours when using only a laser.
- Mounted battery replacement – Replace batteries without having to unmount.
5. Lone Wolf AlphaWolf Glock Slide Up
Serrated cutouts on the body and a tapered nose, reduce the structural weight and allow for maximum grip surface in all weather conditions.
- Gun Make: Glock
- Model Generation: Gen3
- Additional Features: 20 Machining, 9mm
- Color: Raw Stainless
- Gen3 frame compatibility
- Bead blasted finish
- 17-4 PH1150 stainless steel body
6. Killer Innovations Velocity Glock Magazine
Taking advantage of the notches on the latest Glock models, this accessory takes your reloading game to another level. Extend the number of shots with this easily accessible magazine able to withstand burst fire. The velocity Glock magazine is designed with the comfort of the shooter in mind, aggressive E.G.F cuts on the sides and bottom front provide a good grip during reloading, regardless of weather conditions or how you choose to grab the magazine.
The Velocity Mag Extension is easy to mount and unmount without tools and can withstand drops from up to 6 feet (1.8 meters). Held in place by a retaining pin and sliding floor plate, it is easy to unmount for cleaning without any need for tools.
- Body material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized finish
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.79 x 1.66 inches
- Capacity: 9mm +5 rounds .40 +4 rounds
Weight and compatibility depending on model:
For Glock 19 Velocity Mag Extension
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Compatibility: Glock 19, 23 and 32
For Glock 17 Velocity Mag Extension
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Compatibility: Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34 and 35
- Extended spring
- High-quality 6061 T-6 aluminum body
- Anodized finish for added durability.
- Toolless floor plate attachment.
- Enhanced grip
Modding and equipping your Glock pistol with any of the above will bring ease to the way you hit targets. While you do so, it is advisable to keep your pistol holstered to prevent accidental discharge of the gun or accompanying accessories. Best Glock accessories.
- 3 Best Credit Cards For Military 2022
- 13 Top Tech Companies in Nigeria 2022
- 5 Best Durable Headphones 2022